Mikrolimano (Tourkolimano)

Also known as Mounichia Port, this third and smallest port of Piraeus has undergone multiple name changes throughout history. Formerly known as Tourkolimano, it has also been called Koumoundouros Port or “The Lantern”.

Having been used as a military harbour by ancient Athenians, Mikrolimano is known today for its many fine seafood restaurants.

View Popup
View the Map[/wpml-string]” content_buttonsize=”14″ content_tooltip_css=”false” content_tooltip_content=”Map” content_provider=”identifier” content_retrieve=”ssmap” el_class=”viewthemap”]
Information
Address: Mikrolimano
Area: Piraeus, South Suburbs
Transportation: Metro Green Line (1): Faliro Station Tram: Stadio Irinis & Filias (SEF) Station

More Sightseeing

First Cemetery

Athens

It was created in 1834 on land outside of the city limits, although its first graves now lie...