Kapodestrian Library

The Public Library of Aegina is a single-storey stone building adjacent to the Governor’s House. Named after the first governor of Greece, Ioannis Kapodistrias, the facility is a full-service lending library, complete with Internet access.

View Popup
View the Map[/wpml-string]” content_buttonsize=”14″ content_tooltip_css=”false” content_tooltip_content=”Map” content_provider=”identifier” content_retrieve=”ssmap” el_class=”viewthemap”]
Information
Address: Aegina
Area: Aegina

More Sightseeing

Aretoussa’s Cave

Piraeus, South Suburbs

Descending 65 metres into the depths of a rocky hill in Kastella, visitors will find...

The Discobole

Athens

The Discobole (Discus Thrower) won the Gold Medal for sculpture in the Paris Olympic Games of 1924....