Nautical Athlete Club of Vari-Varkiza
Nautical Athlete Club of Vari-Varkiza is specializing on water sports such as sailing, wind surf, canoe – kayak and Stand Up Paddle (SUP) and has succeeded significant distinctions in Greece and Internationally.
Every year the Nautical Athlete Club of Vari-Varkiza is organising Cups and Races on Canoe – Kayak , Optimist boats, Sailing, Laser boats, and wind surf: RS:X & Bic Techno 293.
The Club, opperates the following schools:
- Optimist for children 7 to 14 years old
- Laser 4.7 for children 15 to 17 years old
- Laser Radial, Laser Standard for children over 15 years old
- Bic Techno 293 for children 10 to 17 years old
- Bic Techno 293 for children over 17 years old
- RS:X 5 & 9.5 (Olympic Class) for children over 17 years old
Canoe – Kayak – SUP
- Canoe for children over 6 years old
- Kayak for children over 6 years old
Stand Up Paddle (SUP) for children over 6 years old
Cross-Wall Tower in TroezenPoros
Nearby, an imposing defence tower, known as the ‘Palace of Theseus’, offers a view of Vidi...
Plutonian CaveEleusis, West Suburbs
The Plutonian Cave was thought to be tied to worship of Pluto, god of the underworld....
This rock cave, its entrance covered with iron bars, is believed by many to be where Socrates...
The Roman ForumAthens
The Roman Forum is located among the historic Athenian neighbourhoods of Plaka and Monastiraki,...
The Fethiye MosqueAthens, Monastiraki
The Fethiye (Conqueror’s) Mosque is one of the few remaining Muslim monuments from the Ottoman...
Findings from two fourth-century-BC burial grounds can be viewed at this outdoor archaeological site....