Pallas Cinema and Theatre Hall
In 1932, Athenian entertainment was transformed practically overnight. Inspired by innovations taking place in Parisian movie theatres, the Pallas building was fitted with state-of-the-art equipment and its immense, 2,500-seat theatre was radically upgraded with new lighting, plush seats and distinctive new décor.
Unfortunately, following World War II, Pallas Hall fell into decline. Thankfully, at the beginning of this century the facility was extensively renovated, transforming it into a modern, multi-venue attraction, including the new Palace Hall.